Thursday 10 October 2013

Intro

First of all welcome to the blog!  Hopefully you'll find something interesting on the blog if you're interested in Golf, Betting or Form, especially a combination of them!

The blog is a bit of a companion to a website I've recently started, GolfBettingForm.com (surprisingly!).  The site's main feature are Form Guides for the week's Tournaments (PGA Tour & European Tour plus Web.com, Challenge, Champion & Asian Tours).  There's also Golf TV listings, Tour schedules, Free bet offers and Form for the 2014 Majors.


So a bit of background on me and what I'd like the blog to be about.

I've been a profitable gambler for the over ten years, Golf always being my main sport (mainly on Betting Exchanges).  But I should point out now that I don't mention profits as a way of selling tips but more as a way of putting some context to the blog.  My opinions on tipsters I'll probably mention in future posts (some good, some bad) but I've always been of the opinion that the fun of betting is backing your own opinion - (although winning is obviously important!!).  And that's part of the motivation behind the website, showing the tournament form in an easy-to-read way.  On the blog, hopefully I can give some useful insights.

I won't say much more on the content of this blog (mainly because I'm not sure myself!?) but I'll aim for a weekly Golf preview/review plus betting related articles, mainly from a statistical view.  Hopefully it will be worth a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment